[International Seminar] 4 OCT 2022 - The ocean travelers - a global project searching for species ar
OSEAN, Our Se of East Asia Network, has been conducting regular seminars about 400 times since 2010 and has shared the results with those concerned with marine debris through monthly newsletters. In order to respond to the marine debris problem, it is important to understand relevant scientific knowledge and international trends. We have been conducting public online seminars since 2017 to share the results of our seminars with more people. Seminars start every Tuesday at 10:30 am and last about an hour. The first weekly seminar of every month is held as an international seminar. We look forward to the participation of many colleagues.
- Title: The 458th internatioanl Seminar
1) The ocean travellers - a global project searching for species arrivign on floating litter
by. Dr.Martin Thiel, Facultad Ciencias del Mar, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile
2) Implementing the COBSEA Reginal Action Plan on Marine Litter (RAP MALI)
by Mr. Mahesh Pradhan and Ms.Natalie Harms, COBSEA
- Date: 4 October 2022, 10:30 - 11:30 AM (KST, Seoul)
- Recurring Zoom Link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84205413993?pwd=OTNoWUN6UTBwK21JYWtWcnFMaHNkdz09
- Recording on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9E5W8ShFJw&ab_channel=OSEAN%EC%98%A4%EC%85%98
We encourage all of you to participate and actively share opinions and thoughts.