- What is Asia Pacific Civil Forum on Marine Litter?
Asia-Pacific Civil Forum on Marine Litter (APML) is a regional network established in 2009
composed of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and activist organizations dedicated
to protecting the marine environment in the Asia-Pacific and beyond.
Members of APML meet every month to exchange knowledge, seek collaborative opportunities and to strengthen regional partnership to tackle marine litter.
Current APML members are :
- Japan Environmental Action Network (JEAN)
- Our Sea of East Asia Network (OSEAN)
- IndigoWaters Institute
- Shanghai Rendu Ocean NPO Development Center
- Kewkradong Bangladesh
- ICC Philippines
- Tangaroa Blue Foundation
- Centre for Supporting Green Development (GreenHub)
- Ocean Conservancy
- Center for Environment and Community Research
- Indonesian Waste Platform